The portable electronic Tension meter TMT from S2Tech allows warp tension measurement with measuring range up to 2.000g. A portable digital display allows measurement processing with statistical functions, plus analog and digital output signals.
- Measuring head allows to measure yarn groups up to 20 mm
- Transducer’s light weight construction (300 g) allows measurements without disturbing yarn tensioning
- Transducer can be used for fast mobile measurements or for long period measurements, by means of additional fixing points (vertical measurement allowed)
- Displaying and storage of various tension measurements
- Analog output: from 1 to 4 V
- Digital outputs: RS232, RS 485 with ModBus or CANopen
- No moving parts for ease of use and reduced maintenance
- Transducer’s head is overload protected
TMT Tensiometer has been developed to provide a tool for the weaving industry that allows machine analysis, so to tune several machine for the same tensioning, for quality control, for development of new weaving solutions. The transducer can be easily applied on the yarn, due to a simple design, and is kept in position by means of a Velcro™ band, on transducer’s cable, to be fixed on the weaving machine. Additional fixing points on transducer’s body allow its rigid fixing to the machine frame.
Measured tensioning can be evaluated, as waveform, using the on-board amplified 1 to 4 V analog signal or by means of the provided digital outputs. Analog output is directly obtained from transducer’s signal by means of a dedicated analog amplifier, thus obtaining a signal bandwith unaffected by display sampling rate.
TMT’s digital display can send measurements to the weaving machine controller using CANopen or RS485 connection or can provide data to remote computer for signal analysis (RS232, RS485, CANopen).
TMT comes with default digital output with CANopen protocol.
Other outputs are available upon request and can be equipped on the device (digital outputs) or supplied with an external device (analog outputs)